Mount Kuring-gai is in the midst of bushland. It’s bordered by National Park from the east and Berowra Valley Regional Park from the west. Bushwalkers and nature photographers from across New South Wales are drawn to this area to explore and capture all this vast area has to offer.
Are you looking for an electrician in Mount Kuring-gai?
BSK Data & Electrical serves Mount Kuring-gai and its nearby suburbs with quality, precise electrical work. Our electrician takes regular training to keep up to date with the newest technology as well as fresh concepts.
BSK gives expert services in housing and business electricals. We update, fix, and install anything electrical. You and your property are in good hands with our fully trained electrician.
For fast, professional, and effective electrical service and installation in the Mount Kuring-gai area, call our friendly electrician at BSK.
BSK excels in customer service, installation, and repeat work. That’s because we check our clients’ needs are met. Your time and home are honored at all times by our electrician.
Our electrician is fully licensed and specializes in all aspects of electrical installation. Our electrician has the ability and skill to offer a wide range of services, including the following:
Fuse Box Repair
Home Safety Switches
Installation of switchboards
Safety Inspection on Electrical Components
Water heater repairs
Installation of Garden Lighting
Ceiling Fan Installation
Phone and data cable installation
Home Security Installation
Electrician On Call
Faulty power outlets
Installation and testing of smoke alarms
Electrical emergencies can cause chaos if not attended to quickly. They often occur very quickly and are totally sudden. These issues can include flawed appliances, wiring flaws, thunder and lightning storms, and live cables getting exposed.
Call our round-the-clock emergency response service for the Mount Kuring-gai area if you experience an electrical emergency. Our electrician will be there as soon as he can to help. Here are some tips on what to do and what NOT to do if you are faced with a situation like this.
In Electrical Fires:
Faulty devices, worn-out plugs, and old wiring can cause a lot of problems for your property. Some warning signs may be present, such as plugs that feel hot, burn marks around the socket, or blinking lights. Unfortunately, some electrical fires often begin without warning.
In the event of an electrical fire, you should:
- Quickly call 000 for the firemen, and if anyone’s hurt, call an ambulance.
- Turn off your power at the fuse box if it’s safe to do so.
- If you know how to use an electrical fire extinguisher, you can put out the fire. However, if the fire is large or you do not have an extinguisher, get everybody outside immediately.
- Never use water on an electrical fire. Water and electricity are a lethal combo. You could make the fire ten times worse.
- Don’t hesitate to call your local BSK Data & Electrical electrician as soon as you can. We can help you with your electrical emergency while we are en route to your place.
If you have ever dealt with an electrical fire, it’s a good idea to conduct an electrical safety inspection for your home so that it never occurs again.
In ELECTRIC SHOCKS:
The extent of an electric shock can range from a minor jolt to a major seizure, causing burns, paralysis, a heart attack, or even death. If someone in your home or office suffers an electric shock, here’s what to do:
- Seek urgent treatment – call an ambulance if the injury is severe.
- Please contact us immediately so we can help you quickly and prevent further incidents.
- When it is safe to do so, disconnect and unplug the offending appliance.
- DO NOT touch a person who is directly in contact with a power source or an electrical wire. A person experiencing an electricity surge may be unable to let go of the offending wire or appliance since they cannot relax their muscles. If you pull someone away while they’re being shocked, you might end up electrocuted.
If you need to protect someone from electric shock, use rubber or rubberized gloves, or something made of cured and dried wood.
- NEVER treat electrical burns on your own. Electric shock burns may differ from other types of burns. Applying ointments and balms can make the wound worse. If you or a family member has blisters or burns from a shock, dress them with dressings that will not stick and seek medical help.
- You should NEVER approach downed power lines. Call our local electrician right away, and try to stay away from them — especially if they touch a metal fence or a body of water.
If you are concerned about any power problems on your property in the Mount Kuring-gai area, including any faulty installation, call your local electrician at BSK Data and Electrical. We will come to your home and do a full safety inspection, enabling you to prevent disaster. In the event that you experience an electrical crisis, our electrician is on standby to assist you.