Frequently Asked Questions

We offer a complimentary safety audit on every job we complete. If you're concerned about the safety of your family or workers it's best you get in contact!

No. In New South Wales it is illegal for anyone but a qualified electrician to do any domestic, commercial or industrial wiring or rewiring. Even if the work is completed to Australian Wiring Rules 3000:2018, it will not pass certification. This means when you go to sell your property - the wiring won't pass. You need a licensed electrician to do the work and provide you with a CCEW for any electrical works done.

A CCEW is a Certificate of Compliance for Electrical Work. Any electrical work you have done, your electrician must submit a CCEW and submit it within seven days of completing any safety and compliance test on the new installation.

Yes, absolutely. When upgrading your switchboard you will need a trusted Licensed Electrician to do the job - that's us. Whether it is an old asbestos switchboard, wooden backed switchboard, you need safety switches installed, or you want a three phase upgrade, we're here for you.

While we specialise in the Upper North Shore area, BSK will service the entire Sydney network.